When you decide to want to marry the love of your life, looking for the best engagement ring is a challenge. You want to make sure that you choose the best ring for her. And when it comes to the best, there is nothing more than a diamond.
When we hear engagement rings, a diamond is the first thing that comes to mind. It is the epitome of beauty and the best. If you are looking for a ring, then Rare Carat is for you. In this post, we will help you choose only the best. This article is “How to use Rare Carat to buy good diamond deals for your engagement ring. ” Not only will you get a good quality ring, but it will also save you a lot of money.
Rare Cart: Getting to know your diamond seller
If you are looking for diamond engagement rings online, we can help you with that. A Rare Carat is an online search engine that allows you to search for the best diamond engagement ring deals according to the size, shape, and designs you want. Its artificial intelligence feature will filter all the possible stores and websites that retail jewellery, particularly diamond engagement rings.
Some famous diamond shapes we have are heart, round, princess, pear, oval marquise, emerald, asscher, radiant, and cushion. For engagement styles, popular options could be solitaire, hidden halo, three stone, side stone, and pave. You can do so if you wish to personalize your engagement rings. This will depend on your transaction with the seller suggested by us.
Rare Carat Website Other Feature
Other than the artificial intelligence feature that filters the best diamond engagement ring deals for you, this website also has other features named Rare carat report. This feature helps customers to evaluate the quality and performance of the seller. It will determine if the seller suggested by artificial intelligence has a great background and can be trusted.
Rare Carat: Legitimacy and Professionalism
If you are questioning the legitimacy of this website, then yes, it is. We are a team made up of gemologists and data scientists. Our goal is to be your best friend. Our engine will help you search for the best deals you can get for your engagement ring.
You might try asking other people as they have probably used our system. Also, you can do some research. Through the reviews of our clients, you will be amazed at their beautiful experience. More importantly, you might be able to find articles from well-known fashion and entertainment websites, including Forbes, Glamour, USA Today, Tech Crunch, Slate, NPR, Refinery29, CNBC, and The Telegraph.
Using Rare Carat: The simple Tutorial that you need.
Now, if you are wondering How to use Rare Carat to buy good diamond deals for your engagement ring. Then you don’t have to worry. We got you covered. This next part will be dedicated to first-time users like you who wish to know the steps on How to use Rare Carat to buy good diamond deals for your engagement ring.
1. First, visit the Rare Carat website.
2. Once done, you’ll arrive at the website’s home page. Here, click the “Find a diamond” button.
3. Two options will be presented-option one for a new buyer and option two for the pro buyer. If you are new to this website and have no expert knowledge about diamonds, you should choose option one. Otherwise, choose option two.
4. Then, you will be asked some questions regarding the diamonds.
First is what type of diamond you wish to purchase. The natural or the lab-made. Most people choose the naturally made diamond. Then, the price you wish to spend. Next, you will choose what shape of a diamond and the size of the diamond you wish to attach to the ring.
8. After answering this question, the page will load for another and show all the filters that will narrow down your choices. These filters will help you personalize your rings more.
9. The first filter is for shape; you can have more options here, like oval, princess, heart, and many more.
10. Next will be the price. This will allow the website to generate sellers that process your engagement ring within your price range.
11. Then there’s the carat filter that will determine what mass of the diamond you want.
12. After that is the cut filter. Basically, this refers to how clean and precise the diamond was cut into the desired shape you want.
13. Following is the certification. This refers to which lab certifies the authenticity of your diamond. But you can get it just with GIA.
14. After that is the color. It ranges from K to D. This determines how yellowish (K) or white (D) your diamond will be.
15. Preceding is clarity. This refers to the inclusion or the cracks that appear inside your stone. The more the crack, the hazier the stone becomes.
16. Lastly, the Fluorescence. This is the condition of how the diamond reflects light when exposed to UV or sunlight.
What’s lovely here is that if you wish to see what the ring looks like in your hand, there is a “see in hand option.”In here, a human hand will generate applying all the filters you choose for your ring. There’s also the try it in your hand option. Just take a picture of your hand and see how it looks.
There are other filters below, but there are actually not that important and are usually used only by someone with in-depth knowledge of diamonds.
Scrolling more below has the retail features. This option is very important. You should click the conflict-free diamond option to ensure no moral or legal issues will arise later on.
Once this feature is done, the website will process all of this information and generate the best deals they can find. You can find many stores that will offer you your ring. You have to compare them and see which is best to transact with.
Using this website, you can save a lot of money on your engagement rings and still have the best quality diamonds. Surely, you’ll love one and fall in love with it.