Wine tastes diverse when combined with other ingredients, and sometimes it feels better! Get hold of a red or sparkling white wine. Mix the same with other alcoholic drinks, seasonal fruits, as well as citruses, and prepare a heady brew.
Right from fruit-flavored sangrias to other imaginative recipes, irrespective of whichever season it is, a white wine cocktail will charge up your day. From Mimosa and Margarita to Sangria and many more, a white wine cocktail will do all the talking on your special day.
Read out the five great white wine cocktail recipes for this V-day, to entertain your beautiful partner in style.
1. Rosé Berry Bliss
A valentine’s day is never complete without the color pink. The color denotes fanciful notions for special moments. A Rosé Berry Bliss is a perfect drink to surprise your partner.
The blush pink-colored wine drink makes the evening more romantic. This simple recipe pairs-up well with lime soda, raspberries, a handful of blueberries, and rose wine.
- Bottle of rosé wine (preferably Clos du Bois Rosé) – 750ml
- Blueberries – 1 Cup
- Package frozen pink lemonade – 12 ounce
- Lime soda – 1 lit
- In a huge-bottom pitcher, mix the white wine, blueberries, and frozen pink-colored lemonade.
- Hitch all the flavors by keeping the pitcher inside a refrigerator for an hour.
- Top the champagne flute glass, with the heady mixture, along with lime soda.
Enjoy the blissful rosé berry cocktail with your dear ones!
2. White Wine Mojito
The well-known rum cocktail inspires a White Wine Mojito. It is a pitcher drink that quenches thirst at any cozy get-together. This refreshing combination of lime and mint leaves is not time-consuming and can be prepared quickly.
To be more innovative, add a certain amount of twisted tea – the hard iced tea. Enjoy the tangy flavor of lemon, bitter-sweetness of white wine, along with the triple-filtered alcoholic and southern-style iced twisted tea!
- White wine (preferably Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, or Pinot Grigio) – 750 ml
- Italian sparkling lemonade – 2 cups
- Limes – 3 pcs, (2 pcs juiced, 1 for garnishing)
- Fresh mint leaves – 1 cup
- Sugar to taste – optional
- Get hold of chilled white wine and sparkling Italian lemonade.
- Inside a large pitcher, mix the chilled wine and sparkling lemonade. Then add the entire juice of two limes.
- Add minced fresh mint leaves of 3/4th cups right before serving the cocktail.
- Mix well after adding sugar. A sparkling lemonade is generally light on sweetness.
- Before serving, garnish the glass rims with thin lemon slices and a mint leaf spring. Serve it to your loved one over ice to liven up the entire drink!
3. Figgy Sparkler
No V-day is complete without a Figgy Sparkler cocktail! It is a unique concoction of cranberries, orange slices, and fig pieces. All these are blended along with the required amount of vodka and white wine. This simple recipe will keep everyone in awe, once tasted!
- One dried Fig
- 2 orange slices (cut in half)
- Fresh Cranberries – 6 pcs
- Vodka – 1 ½ ounce
- Any sparkling wine – 4 ounce
- Orange gest and 3 pcs of Cranberries for garnishing
- In a cocktail shaker, shake up the orange slices, cranberries, and fig pieces with a measured amount of vodka.
- Give it an enjoyable and generous shake after adding some ice.
- Strain the whole mixture into a Champagne flute glass. Top the glass with sparkling white wine.
- Before surprising your valentine, garnish it with a couple of cranberries and orange zest.
- Enjoy the drink.
4. White Peach Sangria
A White Peach Sangria is the ultimate wine punch. It holds the place of the final cocktail made with white wine. This cocktail stands perfect for the summer get-together and cozy dates. As the Peach Schnapps add-on to the fruit-based flavor, the mango rum gives a twist. A dash of citrus increases the fun-factor of this cocktail.
- Bottle white wine, Pinot Grigio – 1 bottle
- Mango rum, preferably Malibu – ¼ cup
- Peach Schnapps preferably Hiram Walker White Peach – ¼ cups
- Lemon juice – ½ ounces
- Lime juice – ½ ounces
- Orange juice – ½ ounces
- lime soda – 2 ½ cups
- White peach slices – for garnishing
- In a punch-bowl, fill it halfway with big-sized ice cubes.
- Along with peach schnapps, add white wine and mango-flavored rum.
- Top up with the orange juice and lime soda.
- Pour the cocktail in a glass garnished with white peach slices. Let the evening do the talking with your loved one!
5. Mango Passion
The combination of vodka and fresh mango is one of the most desired and seasonal combinations. A sparkling white wine increases the taste of this particular cocktail and the added sweetness of mango lingers long on the palate of your loved ones! Mango Passion is the perfect cocktail recipe for the sun-kissed beaches and special rendezvous!
- Ripe mangoes – 2 nos.
- Vodka – ½ cup
- lime juice – ½ cup
- Pinch of salt
- Maple syrup or sugar – 1 – 2 tbsp.
- Sparkling white wine – 1 bottle
- Wedges of fresh lime for garnishing
- Gather the ingredients. Slice the mangoes and scoop out the entire flesh.
- Put the mango flesh inside a blender, along with vodka, lime juice, sugar, and salt. Blend well and create a mango puree.
- If required, add more sugar or salt, as this particular drink is a perfect balance between sour and sweet.
- Half fill the serving glasses with this mango concoction. Then top-up the glasses with sparkling white wine and a handful of crushed ice.
- Serve by garnishing the same with lime slices or wedges, and seasonal fresh fruit.
An excellent way to elegantly and efficiently cater to the crowd are cocktails made of sparkling white wine. If you are a cocktail lover, five white wine cocktails discussed above will captivate you and your special one on the special occasion of V-day! These wine cocktail recipes this V-day will surely entertain you and your beautiful partner in style.