If you’ve been tearing your hair apart in knowing what your competitors are doing online to lure traffic and conversions, SpyFu could be the tool for you. If you want to enhance your SEO strategy, you can use the tool how your market rivals are marketing and the subsequent results they have got from those efforts.
- SpyFu provides a competitive analysis for search engine rankings, backlinks and PPC campaigns.
- Insight into the three pivotal online marketing domains can provide crucial information that can take you ahead of your rivals.
- For search engine rankings, the tool finds websites that try to rank for the same set of keywords.
- You just need to enter your keywords and URL. It will return a group of your closest competitors.
- The information it provides allows you to see the ranking of your competitors’ keywords.
- You can click on the site pages for the high-ranking keywords to know what are the things that garner the top ranks. You can then come up with a strategy to enhance your content.
- It also helps in saving the competitors you seek to follow. You can analyze your saved competitors to check how their rankings or performance change.
- You can then compare your site with them.
Bolstering SEO with SpyFu
It’s one of the most favorite SEO tools. Its free version provides a quick encompassing of a website’s PPC and organic traffic in Google.
- You can also know about the Adwords you spend every month, top customers, and key universe.
- If you go for paid reporting, you can dig deeper. SpyFu helps you in viewing the topmost keywords, valuable keywords, lost ranking, and a cluster of auxiliary statistics that help a marketer stay on task and focused.
- Many sites acquire traffic through licensed sites like Blastup.com. You can know the source of traffic through SpyFu.
- An SEO overview shows gains and losses of keywords, organic search traffic in time, page 1 keywords, page 2 keywords, page 2-5 keywords, keyword groupings, and organic competitor traffic and ranking history through keyword.
- SpyFu is also a great tool to run a keyword research. You can get search volumes per month, click-through rates, cost per click, related keywords, and organic ranking history and domain strength.
- You can also see inbound links. The tool offers a wealth of information at a fraction of the cost of your competitor’s SEO tools. You can sign up for an annual package to ensure some significant returns and savings.
Understanding SEO tools
You can easily understand that this excellent competitive intelligence and keyword research tool that’s ideal for businesses and brands on a budget can improve your online search performance.
- You use Spyfu to find new keywords to implement in organic and paid search programs.
- Its competitive analysis feature makes it easy to find your top competitors online.
- Its database has more than 13 years of Google data.
- Keyword research tool doesn’t have detailed information, which you find on costlier alternatives like SEMRUSH.
- They keyword rank tracking features are actually very basic.
- It doesn’t come with a complete set of properties that you find in all-in-one search engine optimization tools.
- For SEO research, it provides rich and crucial data on your website’s organic performance. It means that you can access the data points on their website and your competitor’s website as well.
- The primary SEO dashboard of SpyFu provides a plethora of information on a website. It provides data such as number of organic keywords, monthly organic traffic, and value of your traffic.
- Its SEO keywords report shows you the top-performing search keywords or organic keywords for a website.
- It’s an extremely useful tool to understand and underscore the performance of your website. You can also know the capability of your competitor’s sites.
Competitor research tool
You may not be the most adept SEO person, and that’s perfectly alright as many businesses or brands are not. To increase your proficiency in integrating and using SEO into your core marketing strategy, you need to do your research and know how to make the tool for you.
- SpyFu does these things for, but the tool also empowers you with details about your competitors that can actually be beneficial for you. It’s not some meaningless and unstructured data.
- You can find quite a few services online, which provides you with the resources to know the metrics of your competitors’ SEO marketing campaigns.
- However, no tool is as comprehensive and fast as Spyfu and they don’t make the viewing and digesting of information as easy and prompt as SpyFu does.
- It has fantastic overview tools that gives you a basic idea of what you need to decipher from your competitor activity, sans wading through plenty of specific metrics.
- It’s better than most other analytics resources online because it has successfully nailed down the most viable means of viewing and understanding what you need to know about performing keywords.
- You can know which keywords to target. The software helps you collect information about all internet domains.
- SpyFu helps in demystifying and decoding data. When you go deep inside keyword research and SEO analytics, you will encounter a pile of data and all kinds of indexes and information.
- SpyFu walks you through the tedious process, underlining the pivotal points, and deciphering the stuff that matters for you.
In a nutshell
So, this is just like how spy tools perform. SpyFu gives you that ultimate scope. If you’re new to PPC campaigns, this tool is the most effective and simplest option.
- To start, you need enter the website name of your competitor.
- You can download the most profitable ads and keywords of your competitors that go into organic and paid search.
- You can then review the top keywords, their monthly cost, and the cost per click.
- It will display things like Google search, G adwords, SEO, search engine optimized and online marketers.
The SEO clicks per month will feature on the right. If you know the spending outlets of your competitors, you can determine and decide the best keywords to chase.
Author Bio – Kristen Smith has been working on the importance of social media in marketing with thousands of real Instagram followers for her postings.